• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host to upload Files

Red_wolf_17

Hiya Guys !

I need A Host To upload My LEGAL Videos , i tried to join dreamhost.com but i don't have google checkout ....

I need:
space : + 100 Gb
Bw : as much as you can give Me ...

Money :$70 / Year (i know it's not enough But this my budget Maybe i can also put your banner on my forum , i have 3500 Members ...)

Just i want to upload Videos , and my members will download Them~ we hate Rapidcrap

Thank you ~

Well, based on your requirements of 100 GB space and probably a lot more bandwidth, you're looking at a full blown dedicated server and that will cost you at least $70 a month, not per year. No good host could ever offer shared hosting like that, though maybe a very high-end VPS, but still a dedicated would be better for what you're trying to do. So either try to greatly reduce your requirements or greatly increase your budget. Thanks. :)

Your not going to find anything like that for $70 a year. If you do, feel free to start filling that space up and see what happens.

Hello,

We might be able to arrange something for $70 per month, but your requirements are too large for $70 per year.

Back