• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host the Best - WHMCS Modules

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Has anyone had any dealings with Host the Best? (http://www.hostthebest.com/) They are developers who specialize in script modifications. The reason I ask is that we need a custom WHMCS payment gateway, I have contacted them to see if they can help.

I need to know if they are reliable.

Last edited:
I use some of their WHMCS modules (Client Reviews and IP Monitor) and have recently had them integrate WHMCS for both 5.1 and 5.2. Whenever I've contacted them for support they've been very helpful, so I'd easily recommend them.

Cheers guys,

It`s not actually for me personally, it`s for the company I work for. The main payment gateway they use is not currently supported with WHMCS although the payment gateway do have an API.

I have used HTB Monitor script before, the support is quick but from my experience not very clear and can take a while to explain your question, I think the support may not speak perfect English.

Back