• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host.sk speeds... :)

has anyone noticed how fast host.sk has been the last few days ,i`m getting 60kb/s(my max upload speed) right now :D

mysql seems to be working good as well :)

Just signed up and it says: Maximum number of Mysql databases has been reached. aaah. that sucks though.

Speed

Oh can´t find connection speed on the pages..
I mean speed is good....But is in Slovak Republic and i live near by...Hehe :bandit2:

I leave in Greece and the speed is no good.Yeah sometimes host.sk is pretty fast but from a whole week this would be for only 5 hours!!!I have many problems connecting to mysql.Yesterday it didn't even get my pass.I am using a woltlab board and i keep doing refresh to be able to see the posts!
I don't know about you but i am not sutisfied with host.sk .

Originally posted by Siliconized
I leave in Greece and the speed is no good.Yeah sometimes host.sk is pretty fast but from a whole week this would be for only 5 hours!!!I have many problems connecting to mysql.Yesterday it didn't even get my pass.I am using a woltlab board and i keep doing refresh to be able to see the posts!
I don't know about you but i am not sutisfied with host.sk .

If the speed isn't even good from Greece, then host.sk must still be a very pathetic host, in terms of speed.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Darkerone, where do you live, what country?

I´m from Czech republic and here is Host.sk fast. connection on peer ISP net 100mb/s to Slovak Republic and at home 2 mb/s :bandit2: Its nice

From Spain, host.sk beats a lot of the local FWS providers in terms of speed and reliability :)

Back