• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

WKD

Looking for a very cheap hosting provider that offers lots of disk space (500MB +), lots of POP account, lots of MySQL Databases (10+), and a hell lot of bandwidth (20gb +). I am looking to stay under $20 a year.

This possible ?

Originally posted by WKD
Looking for a very cheap hosting provider that offers lots of disk space (500MB +), lots of POP account, lots of MySQL Databases (10+), and a hell lot of bandwidth (20gb +). I am looking to stay under $20 a year.

This possible ?

A bit unresonable isn't it?. Not even cyberwings could match that.

Re: Re: Host Search

Originally posted by MN-Robert

I think they did at some point :eek:

If you don't mind paying a $250 admin fee... i'm sure some host could offer you a package for $20/yr :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Host Search

Originally posted by MN-Robert

LOL, Cyberwings can't match ANYTHING, They have been down (offline) for almost 4 months. I think they may be a $ problem otherwise they wouldn't have been "kicked out" of their own data centre (so i heard).

Re: Re: Re: Host Search

Originally posted by WKD

LOL, Cyberwings can't match ANYTHING, They have been down (offline) for almost 4 months. I think they may be a $ problem otherwise they wouldn't have been "kicked out" of their own data centre (so i heard).

Exactly. What you are asking for is not possible.

Re: Re: Re: Host Search

Originally posted by WKD

Cyberwings won't be comming back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back