• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Once help...

_Street_Fighter

well... i got lazy and forgot about my domain... I got it threw Host Once (actually my friend got it for me) but I switched to a diff host and they kept my domain =( I was gonna keep bugging them to change the domain info but got lazy and forgot about it until today =(

its expiring on the 11th sooo I wanna transfer it but I don't think theyll let me do that, that quickly... if I don't pay them, do you guys know when my domain will be available? or will they renew it to hold it hostage?

I paid the $16 for this year so it'll expire on 12/11/02 and I don't wanna pay $16 again b/c they take too long changing the DNS... I wanna go to godaddy or namecheap...

any suggestions?

- SF

it's up to the registrar they go through.

if you got it free when signing up with their hosting, chances are it's in their name. so they may keep hold of it with hopes that you really want it and would be willing to pay some sort of massive transfer fee.

all i can say is good luck, host once really sucks.

Last edited:
Back