• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host once . com is ripping people off....

Originally posted by Daniel
Actually, HO.com is a reseller of FastHost...

there all scams...maybe because they are located in the UK...
I don't think that they are all scams because they are located in the UK. There are some very good UK hosts.

Originally posted by cheatpark

I don't think that they are all scams because they are located in the UK. There are some very good UK hosts.

Please List some good **Trustworthy** Hosts...

yeah, you're right

There is no such thing as unlimited when it comes to bandwidth. Unlimited falls under anywhere from 2 gigs to 30 gigs for most sites. I use www.latchbox.com I have about 1,000 uniques everyday too, but I've never had any problems out of them.

I've got friends dealing with --------, right now and they can't even get any customer service contact from the guys. Since, most sites get about 11,000 visitors per month anyway, it's amazing how people think they must have 'unlimited' anything including bandwidth. If you actually monitored your site, you'd realize that having 5 gigs of bandwidth is almost ridiculous unless you're running a hardcore site. www.zeldman.com and www.k10k.org barely have 8 gigs of space, and yet they have over 12 million visitors. Meaning they average about 2 million visitors per year. The average site averages about 132,000 visits per month. When they talk about unlimited referring to ftp accounts or anything similar to that it usually means you can use about 999, the hope is you never have 999 users, since most people won't ever have that many.

You guys be safe and watch out for scams.

Back