• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host needed - urgent

We have brilliant uptime and we have very stable servers uptime 99.9%
If you want I can do custom plans.

TWW Advanced
1GB (1000MB) Webspace
10GB (10,000MB) / month Bandwidth
75x of all features
Shared IP address ( Upgradable to Dedicated IP for $2/ mo )
Apply
More Plans

Last edited by a moderator:
We have brilliant uptime and we have very stable servers uptime 99.9%
If you want I can do custom plans.

OPTIONAL:We can also do VPS hosting for a small fee.

so where to order hosting n buddy i dnt have any plans of posting so if its post to host then notify me before

I can offer some hosting at pccom.info

http://pccom.info/store.php?action=view&id=7
Our advanced package offers more space and room for your ideas. You get 300 MB of high reliable webspace, 5 GB traffic volume and 3 mysql databases. As well as 20 ftp accounts, 30 mail addresses and the ability to add up to 6 domains. (Pay 15 credits now and you will be continued to be charged at 15 credits a month to keep your account active)

10 credit equal 10 Posts or 5 threads or 5 referrals, the main advantage our credit system has above most of the other post 2 host solutions available is that you do not loose credits at the end of the month. So if you do 20 posts the first month, you have to do only 10 the second month.

as you need only 200 MB, I can make you a special package 200 MB for only 10 credits per month and you get 10 credits for registration, so you have basically free hosting until the end of 2008 and afterwards you can decide if you either start doing 10 post per month at pccom.info or if you decide to leave our service. But I think 10 posts, which means 1 per three days should not be too difficult.

Hi,
Hostrator.com Can provide your needs:

» 10GB Disk Space
» 5GB Bandwidth
» PHP 4 Support
» 10 mySQL databases
» Domain Name Support
» FREE Website Builder
» Full FTP Access

We have excellent support via our ticketing system or email, also we have our support forums

We already hosting 13,500 satisfied client and would like you to try us out.

Register:
http://www.hostrator.com

Cheers

Back