• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Needed: 49 MB/3.9GB BW/FTP/PHP/mySQL/No Ads/No Posting

chris devine

Hi

I need a host with the requirements above, I will place a link to your site in the contacts page nad Links page I will highlight it so it gets special attention or if you want i can place your logo or any image with any text you want, but it cant have any sort of nudity or out of normal stuff..Links and Contact page are linked from the main page and clearly visible. No Ads of any kind on index page, sorry...people will find the ad more relevant on links and contact page.. The site is expected to generate alot of hits in very few days, so good chances of publicity.

Its regarding an incident in Cricket, Pak vs Eng, its at a global scale, so it will generate hits as the emotions are high...

So thats that..

Last edited:
I am the owner of AParadiseHost.com and am interested in offering you this free hosting account... If you are interested please contact me personally via any one of the instant messengers below:

AIM: AParadiseWeb
MSN: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com
YIM: AParadiseWeb

Thanks, and good luck.

Alexander Timm

If you are OK with forum posting, I can give you as much as:

PLAN: POST-GALLEON
500 MB Disk Space
10 GB Data Transfer
cPanel with Fantastico
Subdomains : 50
Parked Domains : 50
Addon Domains : 50
MySQL Databases : 50
Email Accounts : 50
Setup Fee: 50 points
Points Required Monthly: 300 points

Or I can give you our FREE plan:

PLAN: FREE
50 MB Disk Space
1 GB Data Transfer
cPanel with Fantastico
Subdomains : 3
Parked Domains : 3
Addon Domains : 3
MySQL Databases : 3
Email Accounts : 3
FTP Accounts : 3
Setup Fee: NONE
Points Required Monthly: NONE

Please visit our plans for more details.

-RHS

Hello !
www.ahost.ro Can Host YOU For Free (all you have requested).
Please PM Me (Only If You Wish Hosting From Ahost.ro ): Ur Name,eMail,Short description of your Project,Domain name Or Subdomain (ex: Name.ahost.ro )
PS: Don't Forget to post a link back tpo your Request (to this Thread)

Regards.

Back