• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host need

keywing (DPer),
ARR!!! Another Double Poster!!!

Let's go over what we know about people who ask these questions....
  • PHP/MySQL almost NEVER is on a free webhoster (paired). Usually it is PHP and No MySQL. This is due to security reasons that they think are in the right. The problem with this is easily adverted... but MUCH more bandwidth overall will be needed. To advert this just set a prefix for every registered user that signs up, otherwise it will look all confuzing.
  • 100 MB, what ARE you going to put up? Usually if you ask for too mcuh even if you're going to be an angel and follow ALL the rules... it IS possible that they will delete your account without notice for anything they find offensive. I don't care what people do with my FTP Accounts... I never use them anyway!!!
  • Forums/Bulletin Boards/All the Good Stuff, usually a host might have those annoying "Pre-Installed Scripts," h**l... if i ever see one of those... I'm definately going THE OTHER WAY. This is because Pre-Installed scripts like those Invision Power Board Instant IPB Forum Host-whatever_server thing they got IS NOT my choice of a forum hoster. My rule is: No FTP? Get Web-based Uploading! Can't do that? Get outta HERE!!!
  • Cruel and unusual... wha??? This is when I say, "If you don't like the rules... just let a police officer in your house and let him/her do Cruel and Unusual Punishment on your arse!" Tough Beans if you don't like their TOC, or whatever it is. You HAVE to do it ANYWHERE there's a free hosting company!
Just look over those for a few... and think about it hard.

Logged As,
Grant "Don't Mess with Me!" Eon :devious2:

Back