• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hello FWS,

I am selling the host I have been trying to establish for the last few months. I have realized that without a partner, I do not have adequate time to establish this the way I want to, let alone give clients the respect they need when they sign up. This sale includes

-Unique website, fully designed at www.trubluehost.com
-Domain www.trubluehost.com
-Clientexec license (leased monthly) that is configured with the plans
-PHP Live! chat software, integrated with the site
-My assistance if there are any issues within the first month
-No clients have been established with this site

The payment for this will be paypal only, the auction ends when an acceptable offer is reached or until BIN is reached. First bid is $50 and bid increments are at least $10.00 more. BIN is $300.00 This is the perfect package for someone who wants to run a top notch hosting site with a solid foundation.

Thanks for your interest.

Why not just find yourself a partner, that going to be easier than shifting a site with no clients, not a jibe, just my honest opinion :). Good luck though

the point (i believe) UT is trying to make is that everything you need to start a good host is already there - the foundations.
best of luck with your sale!

Closed by request and a reminder to all, in the offers forums, if you are not interested in an ad, then look the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back