• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for gaming site

mark26

I'm looking for a host for my game site Delta Force Task Force Dagger but it's for the online gamming and we do and also about game updates and so forth.

If i can get

20-50 megs space
half way good speed

cgi,php,mysql I dont need both cgi and the php mysql accounts

I dont mind to many pop ups or small banners.

well.. when i sign up and leave the domain thing empty.. then it gives me a error .. i need to enter a domain and it must be a valid one etc..

Originally posted by Ivo
well.. when i sign up and leave the domain thing empty.. then it gives me a error .. i need to enter a domain and it must be a valid one etc..

go to uni.cc for a free domain. www.lord-dragon.com is made for gaming sites, they have 300 megs, decent bw, php, mySQL, ASP(supposedly), and the only add is putting a small txt ot image link leading to their site.

Thanks for all the info guys..I've been talking it over with someone and we might go with breezeland we're going to check into them more before we make it final.

Back