• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for Comics Fansite

cynfinnegan1163

Hello,

I am again looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. My current host is having IP problems, and I'm getting nervous. I already have a domain name which I registered with GoDaddy, a message boards, a Play Per Post RPG board, fanfiction (with proper disclaimers in place), .WAV sound effects files and a gallery with scans of my own and other people's drawings and photos of of some of my friends' collectibles.

What I'd like:

1. At least 2 gigs of space/10 gigs bandwidth (my current host offers 50 gigs space/100 gigs bandwidth, which is great because I can offer downloadable (.cbz) public domain comics with that much space, but again, they're having IP problems, and I can make do with less)
  2. cPanel or DirectAdmin with either Fantastico or Softaculous
  3. Chat (non-IRC) allowed
  4. Backups enabled
  5. Instant activation

I really don't want P2H if I can help it, and I won't mind adding a text link to my pages as long as it's small. A free transfer of my site's cPanel would be good, too. I know the host's name (Gesichtvilla), and I know my sign in and password they gave me for their cPanel.

Last edited:
Hello cynfinnegan1163,

Crunch-Host could offer you a plan that would suit your needs,

All we ask in return for this package is 15 posts per month on our forum, I know you said you would like to avoid P2H but it is pretty much 15-20 minutes work really?
Our community is growing and becoming a valued place to meet other webmasters who can help you grow your site.

Free Shared Plan Specifications

* Disk Space: 2GB
* Bandwidth: Was 10GB / Now 20GB
* Emails: 100
* Sub Domains: 100
* Parked/Addon Domains: 100
* cPanel/Rv Skins/Fantastico/cPanelXtra/Softaculous
* Own ads allowed
* Legal adult content allowed
* Clustered network
* Backups taken every day and available upon request - backups taken in the morning

Check our server uptime and stats here- www.crunch-host.com/status

We will also help you move your host to our cPanel server

You can reach us via our forums, live chat, email, and via MSN if required
www.community.crunch-host.com
www.crunch-host.com

Last edited:
Hello, We can offer you a custom plan on our brand new server,
  • 2GB of diskspace.
  • cPanel
  • 10GB of bandwidth can be upgraded depending on use.
  • We also can do Backups.
  • Instant activation after review, 3 Minutes or so.
  • Live and ticket technical support.
  • 99% Uptime.
  • 100 of each feature, Sub-domains, Email accounts, MSQYL databases, and much more.

We currently don't do P2H, and if we ever decided to go in that direction accounts hosted before that would never have to do it.

Visit us here you contact us anytime if you have any questions at support@blazenhost.net

Please say how was it

cynfinnegan, please update the thread on how ur experience was. It will help others to decide and choose services.

I signed up with Blazenhost, but I never received any confirmation or account information. I then went with two another host called Syndicate Gamers, but they dropped my site at 2:10 this morning without any explanation.

A free transfer of my site's cPanel would be good, too. I know the host's name (Gesichtvilla), and I know my sign in and password they gave me for their cPanel.

You need to transfer your own if you host under me.

As long as it is legal in the US and non copyrighted content I can offer this:

10 GB Monthly Transfer
2 GB Disk space
10 MySQL databases, Domains, Pointer domains, email accounts and sub domains

PM me for the signup link.

Last edited:
Back