• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Bashing Hosts

Now if a host posts something fake, I'll call them out on it through PM. A few people here can probably attest to that. I try to not be a ---- and do it publicly.

Tree said:
Now if a host posts something fake, I'll call them out on it through PM. A few people here can probably attest to that. I try to not be a ---- and do it publicly.
But public is much more fun.

it depends on what it is. some people just have a chronic lying problem and will not stop. they need to get ruined in public

Yes. Hosts such as HostFrog I will call out in public. I'm betting he is offline within the month, as PayPal killed his account after ripping a friend of mine off ($1000+).

Well I can tell you all now, I like cake and thats no lie. Any bashing can be directed to admin@cakestar.com :).

In all seriousness, if its minimal and isn't going to affect anyone then I let them get away with it. If its blatently obvious what they are doing is wrong, then I will say something.

Tree said:
Yes. Hosts such as HostFrog I will call out in public. I'm betting he is offline within the month, as PayPal killed his account after ripping a friend of mine off ($1000+).

Oh wait hostfrog a fraud ? Is that why he got banned on wht but i talked to him on aim and he said he got banned there for dual accounts :spider: but do you have any proof of what you say tree cause its a big accusation.

there are lots of times i would love to start questioning hosts that are making rediculas offers to people who most times i bet are just kiddie hosts making me feel bad for the poor customer who knows no better just trying to get into the business.

Tree said:

Where has this world boasting frog gone?

Back