• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host a small poetry site please?

byrdgirl13

The site that was hosting Shafts of Light (a small poetry collection) suddenly closed down and now, all you see if you go (it's the link in my sig) is that the server is connected or something, but not so any sites show. And I can't login to my ftp. So I need a new host, preferably not a big web host, just like someone hosting me off their own site. I need only 5-10 mb space, 500mb bandwidth, supports css and javascript. Not too tough, huh? I'd be glad to link back with a hosted by... link or button.

If no one will host me, can you tell me if spaceports is reliable?
or else, how can I use my computer as my 'host' and what kind of virus dangers does that bring (I have DSL, not sure how fast the connection needs to be)?

Is brinkster still avaliable outside of China? I cannot log into my account anymore, not even accessing their homepage. If anyone can contact their admin., please help. (got all my data their and don't have a copy (oops) :p

HiHi~ :smile2:

I WANT TO HOST YOUR SITE PLEASE!!!!! :classic2:
Emeow me if interested~

40MB
FTP
Subdomain
Ababa Control Panel
No Advertisement
Scripting: PHP, CGI Scripting in Perl, Server Side Includes
etc etc...

My Web Site: http://www.yupapa.com

ByeBye~

since your reqeusts are small, i could give ya some space, and a sub-domain, like <yourname>.x-istence.com. You would get 5 - 10 MB space, and 500 MB bandwith, FTP included.

Server location, Pheonix AZ.

email me at hostingoffer154@x-istence.com if interested.

Last edited:
I can host you !
I can give you :
100 mb of space.
1000 mb of transfer ( can be more if needed )
subdomain or domain
Ensim Control Panel
Php, Cgi
Mysql Database
5 users ( FTP + POP )

e-mail me if interested ( desperado@bash.ro )

*You are required to post at the forums often to get hosting.

you could also go to pick-me.net. ^_^ a lot of personal domains are looking for hostees there. you can pick, even.

Back