• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hopefully Reasonable Request

Freyja

:wave:
Well, since a friend and I are only just getting started on the project I sadly have no samples to shove at people for consideration. I wish I did, but I don't. :(

That aside I would like hosting (obviously).

I'd prefer there to be no ads but if there are ads, well that is alright... We are, of course, willing to link back to anyone generous enough to give us hosting...

Stuff to know: This site is going to be dedicated to roleplaying/gaming. More specifically the website is going to be for a MUD (Multi-User Dungeon). The RP/Theme of the site is based off of a Vampire game...

Content on the site at most will have PG-13 rating.

As far as what we need ... Well I'd like to have a phpbb or invision powered forums (Either is fine).

Size or bandwidth doesn't really matter. Just so long as there is enough to at very least host the forum anything extra is icing. I am not anticipating huge groups of visitors and such.

I'd prefer not to have to post somewhere a certain amount of times a month. I can't promise that I'd be able to keep up with that sort of thing.

The only thing I am really picky or hopeful about is that the people that host us will be around for nice long time and will be able to keep on hosting us as well.

I am also easily contacted through various means.

If you only have suggestions on where to go for hosting that would be mighty fine as well. Thank you...

(Hope that made sense.)

Last edited:
Freyja

You will find quite a few free good hosts and sponsors here.

If you would like, please vist us at www.namepad.net. We do not require ads or forum posts of any kind.

Thank you for your time.

http://armedhosting.com

cPanel + Fantastico

NO ADS

Domain : subdomain (or you can use your own)

Disk Space : 2500 MB

Bandwidth : 5000 MB

FTP Accounts : 100

E-Mail Accounts : 100

SQL Databases : 50

Max Subdomains : 1000

all I require is 15 posts/month on the support forum

Our plan '555' Suits you:
555mb space
5555mb b/w
5 x All Features
No ads