• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Homing Network

Overall I think it looks good. The footer area looks a little dark to me. Maybe you could do something to make it a little less gloomy. Overal I give it an A- , if the footer was changed I would give it an A+.

image is good, layout idea is nice, the font is too big but overall, the feel is better than average.

If possible could you guys PM me screenshots, as the design is currently full width and varies between resolutions.

If possible could you send me a screenshot of what you see? The text size is fine on my end and I hate large font sizes.

Thanks for that, that is pretty much exactly as I see it. I see what you are referring to though.

The site does not display correctly in 800x600 or lower, is it worth recoding to use a fixed width?

not too bad but here are a few notes

the girl looks pissy and a bit animated

the drive enclosure in the blue header needs maybe a green light on it or something to look a bit more active

the fonts are different on the 2 checklists and would look better as the same font

the word perfection has some jagged edges on it.

nothing major but looks pretty good overall

I think the site is great except for the head characters. Live Avail says, the woman looks like a prissy prep :p. And that Chinese guy acts like the world smells like daisies :p (Like YEAH, I'm about to commit thousands of dollars to webhosting every year, YAY). Get my point :).

Overall, excellent design :).

I adore it! It's the best hosting design I've ever seen. I'm tempted to buy something, hurry up and get it as your front page. No suggestions, 10/10. The text looks fine to me, 1280x1024.

Looks ok. It's a bit big. I don't like the huge blue area. Maybe you could make it smaller. I feel like I'm wondering all over the page trying to find info. That aint good.

Looks good over all, but like AvailNetworks mentioned, change the picture of the girl to one that is smiling.

Back