• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Homing Network - New Plans!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello, :wave:

We have recently updated our whole website aswell as our billing and support systems. This change marks an important point in our company history, we are now moving forward and to do that we have changed our pricing schemes. The new plans are more conservative and are now of even higher quality as all of our clients will be hosted on a dual processer Intel P4 with a 1000Mbps connection to the internet.

Here are some of our plans:

Shared Hosting

Starter Plan - 1GB Disk Space & 10GB Bandwidth - $3/Month - Order Now
Business Plan - 2GB Disk Space & 20GB Bandwidth - $5/Month - Order Now
Enterprise Plan 5GB Disk Space & 50GB Bandwidth - $10/Month - Order Now

Reseller Hosting

Starter Plan - 1GB Disk Space & 10GB Bandwidth - $5/Month - Order Now
Business Plan - 5GB Disk Space & 50GB Bandwidth - $15/Month - Order Now
Enterprise Plan 10GB Disk Space & 100GB Bandwidth - $25/Month - Order Now

All plans come with unlimited addon features, cPanel 10 + Fantastico Deluxe and all are hosted on a Intel P4 server located in the Softlayer datacenter.

Keep an eye out for special coupons which I will post in my signature!

You can view more information at http://homingnetwork.com and as always please do not hesitate in contacting us, just PM me or email yellowmc@homingnetwork.com

Thanks,
Homing Network

Last edited:
That's good to know, as a small notice our billing system is currently down for maintenance, please check back later.

Back