• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Homework Help: SHakespeare Anybody???

ViEtGuRL

Alright, this is the general discussion board...so anything can be discussed here. Please don't flame me; if you cannot help, then don't post. Thanx.

Has anyone read Shakespeare's Richard II recently? I have to write an essay describing Northumberland's character AND how he changes through the play (everyone else got the easy characters; I got stuck with the hard one). Thank you.

ok what i'm going to tell you is really bad, and could get you in big trouble if you are caught, or if you suck at copying things out in your own words.

that being said, there are tons of essay sites out there and guaranteed they will have what you are looking for. I cant think of any urls, but go to google and search for "shakespeare essays" or something like that.

I've gone to both Gradesaver.com and Sparknotes.com, and there are only one sentence descriptions of Northumberland. I don't go onto free essay sites to copy them, since my teachers would probably recognize that it's not my writing style anyway, but sometimes I go onto those sites for some ideas...and there is nothing on the character Northumberland in Shakespeare's Richard II. I really need some ideas and suggestions...please respond to this message, or if you have ICQ, ICQ me at 53230945 or send an email to administrator@magnoliakarate.com

Good thing you decided to not use an essay site. What you usually get for free is worthless, and if you pay, you'd never know what you were getting. I used one of those sites once for a report of "A Tale of Two Cities". I got the report, but the grammar, spelling, etc. was so awful, it would have taken me more time to correct the thing than to write one of my own. A Tale of Two Cities was pretty good anyway. ;)

I need some suggestions, ideas, and opinions on the character Northumberland. He was a NOBODY in the stupid play!!! I mean, he was a character, but I can't find enough about him to write a huge essay on him. That's what I need help on...

There should be enough details (physical apearance, personalities...) described on that person from the book, right?

If this character is weak, why don't you write about that?

Last edited:
If there is little information in your subject, then get what you can and then fill it in with what you think. Thats what I usually do, and it usually nets me some good marks. I used one of those pre-written essays on a final exam. I didnt copy it, i just supplemented what i already had.

I got a good mrk

Back