• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hockey!!!!!

My life once again has purpose.

Seriously, I will kill to make sure I see every second of the all Alberta double header tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I concur on the Go Habs Go! I'm so pumped for both Montreal and Calgary's teams this year.

Goddamn, I'm excited.

Hockey! I WAS excited, but I am friggin busy at school, and probably won't be able to catch the games on TV all the time. I'll do my best...hell, I don't mind listening to the radio while working....then running to the TV to see goals.

I work the evening shift, wont be able to watch any games at all.
Oh well, I'll read the newspaper heh

I just wish they'd sign a freakin deal w/ESPN. Us in the states have a tough time seeing it, OLN is the only station outside of Center Ice. I watched the Pitts vs NJ game tonight on a Center Ice preview, but I won't have that for long :'(

Matt8 said:
I just wish they'd sign a freakin deal w/ESPN. Us in the states have a tough time seeing it, OLN is the only station outside of Center Ice. I watched the Pitts vs NJ game tonight on a Center Ice preview, but I won't have that for long :'(
You shoudl at least see all your local games though, no?

I can see every Bruins game on NESN, for example... but aside from that, yeah there's not really much else available. No nationally televised games or anything.

Nope, the closest team to me is probably Colorado Aves, and they used to air on FSN Denver, but I don't see any games listed on it.

Ahh, that sucks. I get every single Patriots/Red Sox/Bruins/Celtics game.

If it makes you feel any better, you can have my Bruins games. :p

Ben said:
I could never get into hockey....

Oh well. Not my kinda sport to watch.
Yeah, I'm basically the same.

I have been to a few QMJHL games, but that's only because there's really nothing better to do around here.

I haven't ever sat down and watched an entire NHL game.

I'm thinking I am going to get Center Ice next week when my free preview runs dry. Seeing NHL hockey again has given my life new meaning. Plus, my local town doesn't have a team this year, and I can't play this year as the high school team disbanded, so its Center Ice or online radio.

do it Matt8.

1 full season of watching several WHL games a week almost ruined my already failing relationship with hockey.

But now that the NHL is back with some new rules I'm starting to get into it again. (But the WHL still sucks)

Back