• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hmph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was two long? :confused:

I dunno what it looked like before, but it is the maximum length right now...

Originally posted by Bruce
Maybe it was two long? :confused:

I dunno what it looked like before, but it is the maximum length right now...

It is? I only see three lines.

Originally posted by Daniel
It is? I only see three lines.
Thank you, Mr. I'm cool because I have a super-high resolution. :rolleyes:

At 1024x768, "The Used" falls down to the second line.

Are you sure it was a referral link and not just a link to his or someone else's cafepress store?

Yes. If you want to get away with having a referral link simply do what Miller did and link to a site which was *only* a referral link and nothing else!

Originally posted by xsnetwork
Yes. If you want to get away with having a referral link simply do what Miller did and link to a site which was *only* a referral link and nothing else!
Excuse me? I fail to see what the hel lyou are talking about. :rolleyes:

You know - when you had a site "in the works" and whilst you were still "working" on it all that was there was a referral link. fancy that

Originally posted by xsnetwork
You know - when you had a site "in the works" and whilst you were still "working" on it all that was there was a referral link. fancy that
Uhh seeing as I myself never did that how about you actually prove yourself by providing me with the url you fool?

I'm not going to argue with you James but did your signature just happen to grow a link which led to a site which was "under construction" and in it's place, way past it's "launch date" was an affiliate link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back