• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hm.....Breezeland

I don't beleive that a domain has to be Prograted or whatever or however you spell it in order for your sub-domain to work. I beleive you have to edit files on the server for it to work correctly. It is the server itself that controls sub-domains, not the domain.
But you have to assign a IP to use for the sub-domains, which my require the domains to be prograted or however you spell it.
E.g subdomains like whatever.breezeland.com will work however, sub-domains within your domain e.g subdomain.yourdomain.com will not work.

Last edited:
you dont get any subdomains under your domain. one domain . one ftp account for that domain. but people been signing up for breezeland using name.breezeland.com. those are the subdomains your wondering about.

also seems like any dynamic-dns free services are working like uni.cc

allow me a newbiew question? I did my registration in breezeland , but I dont know how to to point a domain to their servers. First of all, because i don't know a free subdomain site who let the users to point the subdomain to something like this: ns1.freehosting-breezeland.com ip address 212.5.219.24 . They require, like DotTK , an web address, which i dont have as breezeland doesn't offer it.

what should i do? what are the proceeds?

thx for any help.

Back