• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HiveMail Slasher Sale - One Day Only - 80% Off!

rockergrrl

HiveMail is a webmail application that allows anyone with a website to give their visitors an email account - theirname@yourdomain.com. Studies have shown that giving visitors free email accounts increases site stickiness, and HiveMail is one of the most advanced applications of it's kind. The front-end - including user-selectable skins, WYSIWYG message editor (for Windows using IE5.x and above), full support for email attachments, spam filtering, and message rules - is just the beginning. Administrator options include signatures appended to every email (advertise your site, but only for the usergroups you choose), support for multiple domains from one interface, state-of-the-art templating system for easy customization, and so much more!

On April 1, 2003, HiveMail.com is holding a Slasher Sale. To celebrate April Fool's Day, we are slashing the prices on our licenses, for one day only! Buy an unsupported license on April 1 and pay only

US$24.95*

That's right, only US$24.95* per license - over 80% off the regular
retail price. Supported licenses are only US$69.95* each.

There is no quantity limit, so get as many licenses as you need!
Licenses make great gifts to webmaster friends, or prizes in contests.

To get your license(s) at the special Slasher Sale rates, visit http://order.hivemail.com/?fws on April 1!

* Special terms apply. See http://order.hivemail.com/#salesinfo-fws for more information.

I definetly interested, wow what a saving ! can anyone who uses this, recomend me to get it ?
And how easy is it install, run, maintain etc - would I need support ?

pro5ject - I personally use it on one of my domains.

From the stand point of a end-user (not being head of support), it is very easy to install and use.

If you're comfortable with installing php/mysql scripts and possible editing files from shell (not a necessity, but a variation of the script needs shell access), then you should have no problems getting HiveMail to work. That doesn't mean that other's haven't had their problems (depends on what control panel you are using for your hosting account - Ensim has had some problems in the past in getting it to config right)

Damoose - HiveMail runs from both your hosting space, as well as mysql. Since its programmed in php/mysql, both will be needed in order for it to run.

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to email us - sales@hivemail.com

what i meant was the actual accounts created by visitors, will the space by mysql or on the actual web server? eg say 100 members each had 1mb of space, would that be 100mb on the server or all stored in mysql?

bought mine, lets hope I don't need any support :D - is does sound easy to install etc so hopefully I won't need to upgrade to a supported account.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make this sale a huge success thus far. Because it has been such a big success, we have decided to hold the sale over for another 12 hours, but it will absolutely end at Noon GMT on April 2. $24.95 for unsupported licenses, $69.95 for supported licenses, but only until Noon GMT - so hurry!

Back