• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hit N Run

jmiller said:
Number of Bans for Kaliboy2g = 1
Number of Bans for Wojtek = 0

I rest my case.

We arent even arguing about that.

And to be more persice. I wasnt banned. I had by account suspended for a while.

Think about it it, if i was banned, i wouldnt be posting would i?

kaliboy2g said:
We arent even arguing about that.

And to be more persice. I wasnt banned. I had by account suspended for a while.

Think about it it, if i was banned, i wouldnt be posting would i?
The fact that you had your account "suspended" says enough.

Even I of all people hasn''t had their account "suspended", which says alot.

EDIT:

In my previous post I am pointing out that you have alot of nerve telling off Wojtek like that, when you don't have a clean record of your own.

jmiller said:
The fact that you had your account "suspended" says enough.

Even I of all people hasn''t had their account "suspended", which says alot.

EDIT:

In my previous post I am pointing out that you have alot of nerve telling off Wojtek like that, when you don't have a clean record of your own.

I have a lot of nerve? You were the first one to tell him off and cuss him out. Do you not remember your post.

kaliboy2g said:
I have a lot of nerve? You were the first one to tell him off and cuss him out. Do you not remember your post.
Yes, I do remember that.

That isn't at all what I am talking about.

I am talking about your getting upset over him "cussing" you out.

I didn't tell off Wojtek for doing that now did I?

While I agree with you to some point, let me express my opinion further.

Who am I?
Im Wojtek. I goto school, work, do all my household chores and I respect my parents. Im a good guy, so dont question my lifestyle.

I wrote what hapened that evening. Thats all.
If I wanted to show off I could of invented a whole better story about how we smoked a pound of weed, passed on a red light, and finaly got 10 police cars chase me on the highway at 150mph and what not, yet thats not what I did. So once again please stop this whole coolness, showing off crap.

In 10 or 20 years I'll have an university degree, be a proud father and living a normal life. What else do you think I wanna be? Full time drug dealer? hah

While I agree that I'v done some stupid things in the past, who didnt. Were you all little angels in your youth? Are you still little angels now? You'v all passed on a red light at least once in your lifetime or drove faster then 65mph on the highway. Everyone makes mistakes, be it driving related or not, we'r not perfect. Im the only one who posted about my mistake, wanting to discuss about what other people's accidents/mistakes were. Yet nobody (besides 3 people) wanted to admit any of theirs wanting to keep their online reputation clean, so they prefer to make their mr smartypants and shit on someone who had the guts to post about something they did.

As jesus once said "Let the one who never sinned throw the first stone
Wojtek, you still don't get it, it wasn't an accident that you left after hitting the car, that was a choice, it wasn't and accident that you smoked pot while driving, that was a choice. I don't know about you but when I get in to my car I check out what is around it before I get in, if the car was as you describe 3/4's across the back of your's then it would have been pretty hard to miss when you and your pals were getting in the car or were you too wasted to see it?

My point is not to make out that I or anyone else is any better than you, far from it I have made mistakes and been there done that too, my point is that I have learn't from my mistakes and I certainly wouldn't come on a message board where there are others that may look at me as a role model and brag about something like this and make out as if it is perfectly ok to leave an accident seen, smoke dope while driving and commit crimes.

You say "In 10 or 20 years I'll have an university degree, be a proud father and living a normal life. What else do you think I wanna be? Full time drug dealer? hah" the part I worry about is the proud farther bit, I realy hope that you get a clue and realy start being cool before then and don't brag to your kids about stuff like this.

I never got upset. I just called him unintellegent because he had to resolve to cussing when he was proven wrong

jmiller said:
Yes, I do remember that.

That isn't at all what I am talking about.

I am talking about your getting upset over him "cussing" you out.

I didn't tell off Wojtek for doing that now did I?

Learn to spell kaliboy2g before flaming others about them lacking of intelligence. Then maybe your claims will be somewhat substantial and less...hypocritical.

Daniel said:
Learn to spell kaliboy2g before flaming others about them lacking of intelligence. Then maybe your claims will be somewhat substantial and less...hypocritical.
That is the point I was trying to make, just more subtly.

jmiller said:
That is the point I was trying to make, just more subtly.

---- that, in this day and age, you need to give the youth the hard facts; blunt and precise. No bullshit.

kaliboy2g said:
You said that you would do the same if you hit a car. You have never been in that situation and wont be untill your 16 so how can you say what you would have done. I figured that you drove a car which unless you are breaking the law (which you have said you would) you have to be 16

I can securely say that I would have done the exact same thing if I were in the case because I know myself, unlike you. You can't judge people because you think you are correct, when clearly your not. I said I would have because I know if I were in the situation, I would just get out of there, but apparently you can't comprehend that. You believe that I have to be old enough to be in the situation in order to give my opinion about what I would have done in the situation, which again (like most of your other posts in this thread) wrong.

Back