• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hit N Run

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
Boy o boy did I have an adrenaline rush yesterday.

I went to my friends place at about 10pm with my dads intrepid.
Parked the car in the apparment parking lot (no lightning) and went inside.

We came outside about 15mins later to go somewhere.
I get in, two of my friends get in, we put some music on, light up a cig and 10mins later we're ready to leave. So I start the car. Put in reverse, checked mirrors and pressed the gaz. Something didnt feel right, but I continued to back up. Then my friend looks in the rear window and yells me to stop! Some moron parked his car sideways right behind me while we were inside my car. 1/4 of the back of his car was directly behind mine. But It was already too late, I made my way truh. 90deg turn, shift in D and blast off as quickly as possible. 2 corners later after slowing down and driving like nothing happened, police sirens. I felt like my blood froze up in a split second. I slowly pull over and hold my breath. Police cars zoom by. Released my breath, parked the car and J time. Boy that was scary.

Results:
He had a generous 6-8inch deep x 24inch wide inside-dent between the door and rear (it was an old black cavalier coupe falling apart)
My rear bumber corner from pasager side is bent inwards. 3in deep x 6in high

I should probably leech some money off mommy to finish my driving lessons and get a license ASAP. I would of just left a note with info to reach for insurance shit...

Remember kids, dont drive with no license.

Anyone got any similar stories? or stories of your first accident?

Last edited:
my first accident i was travelingwest on 104th street in my brand new Lexus IS300, my baby. At one point I'm ontop of the bridge and about 30 feet from me is a BMW doing about the same speed as I am doing.. well the light turns from RED to Green and he stops.. so I break, but the roads were wet and smashed into him totalling my car.

I miss my baby.

At leat I have a license.

I hope there were witnesses who will report your crime to the police.

The owner of the other vehicle is probably screwed for insurance purposes for now until things get settled.

And top top it off you smoke weed while driving?

That sort of bullshit deserves punishment.

Why would you post an incriminating thread like this that only proves how irresponsible and moronic you are? Is this one of those traps the cops lay where you win a boat and get to pick it up at the police station?

Hum,

I parked well. He parked like crap, not even in a parking spot.
It was dark, parking wasnt lighted, his car was black.
I didnt see him nor did any of my 2 friends until one felt it. You wouldnt have seen him either, trust me.

And as for the J it was smoked after the incident when we arrived. We were 100% sober when it hapened.

As I said, if I'd have my license i would of let my cell number under the wiper to discuss insurane shit.

I'm driving with no license since september, and I've had my fair share of real-life practice. I've managed to get out of 3 possible accidents, all without a scratch. 2 caused by weather and 1 by some dude who didnt know how to drive.

I consider myself an excellent driver nevertheless.

That is the worst excuse I have ever heard.

If you had any balls you would have left your info regardless of the status of your license.

You're going to cause this guy serious problems when it comes to insurance, as his company is going to take its time doing background checks to find out what exactly happened to cause the problem.

Had you stuck around it would have been much more speedy for him.

As for the weed, did you drive after smoking it?

Last edited:
Wojtek said:
Hum,

I parked well. He parked like crap, not even in a parking spot.
It was dark, parking wasnt lighted, his car was black.
I didnt see him nor did any of my 2 friends until one felt it. You wouldnt have seen him either, trust me.

And as for the J it was smoked after the incident when we arrived. We were 100% sober when it hapened.

As I said, if I'd have my license i would of let my cell number under the wiper to discuss insurane shit.

I'm driving with no license since september, and I've had my fair share of real-life practice. I've managed to get out of 3 possible accidents, all without a scratch. 2 caused by weather and 1 by some dude who didnt know how to drive.

I consider myself an excellent driver nevertheless.
Accidents happen.. however, in the U.S. you'd be in so much trouble.

Let's see, you:

- Drove without a valid license.
- Damaged a vechicle
- Fled the scene
- Smoked afterwards, the police could charge you with DUI anyways.

If this was in the U.S., you'd be in jail. You'd have your license revoked for at least a year, and let's not even talk about the charges brought to you for leaving the scene of an accident.

You are not an excellent driver, an excellent driver would have a license, an excellent driver won't drive if he didn't have a license, an excellent driver wouldn't be under the influence of any substance while operating a vechicle, an excellent driver wouldn't flee the scene of an accident

Robert said:
You are not an excellent driver, an excellent driver would have a license, an excellent driver won't drive if he didn't have a license, an excellent driver wouldn't be under the influence of any substance while operating a vechicle, an excellent driver wouldn't flee the scene of an accident
I completely agree.

I know that in my group of friends nobody has the nerve to smoke while driving.

If the night includes us doing any sort of drug or drinking, then vehicles are left at home.

I would never be so selfish as to smoke while driving, or even flee a scene for that matter.

Furthermore, allow me to add it's your irresponbility Wojtek and the attitude other drivers like yourself have that causes insurance rates to go up. Now this gentlemen has to go through his insurance provider and pay his deductible to have his vechicle repaired. Just because it was a "beat up vechicle" doesn't entitle you to leave the scene.

Robert said:
Furthermore, allow me to add it's your irresponbility Wojtek and the attitude other drivers like yourself have that causes insurance rates to go up. Now this gentlemen has to go through his insurance provider and pay his deductible to have his vechicle repaired. Just because it was a "beat up vechicle" doesn't entitle you to leave the scene.
Yup.

It's people like him that give all young drivers a bad name.

Wow Wojtus, you did all that WITHOUT inviting me to tag along?

You're so not getting any of my weed next time! :devious2:

I agree with Robert and jmiller, it was a wrong thing to do.

And you still have the cheek to post it here.

Me not driving but caused car acciddent. I was too young to know what I have done but suddenly got into the middle of the street and the car tried not to hit me and crashed to a parked one. Thankfully it happend in town so none got hurted!

I am also amazed at this. At first i thought you made it up to show off how "cool" you are but if that really happend then thats sad. I have been in one accident my life. It was a small one and a rear ended the guy. I was 16 with my license but in california the insurance for a minor is extremely high so the car wasnt insured to my but instead the by mom and dad. After i hit the guy i got out to talk to him. I got lucky and he agreed not to call cops or go through insurance companies to settle it cause then i would have been screwed. I did have to pay him near $600 for repairs. The least you could have done wotejk is leave a not with your number telling him to call you and discuss it.

Seldimis said:
Me not driving but caused car acciddent. I was too young to know what I have done but suddenly got into the middle of the street and the car tried not to hit me and crashed to a parked one. Thankfully it happend in town so none got hurted!
I "caused" a car accident a couple years ago.

My friends and I were out cruising around, when we happened to go by a downtown nightclub with a large group of people outside and on the roads, including a group of cowboys.

So there we are, trying to get through the small road, and these hicks are refusing to get out of the way, even after asking them.

Finally after a couple minutes of arguing they move away, only to toss a full yet open beer can in the window as we were driving off.

I tossed it back out onto the road, which for whatever reason made them irrate, as we drove off I watched as two hopped into the truck to give chase, except, the driver, being hammered through the truck into reverse and barreled into a wall and lamp-post.

Boy did we get out of there fast.

We circled the block and came back about 10 minutes later to find several police cars and a tow truck, and a few of the men in handcuffs.

The onlookers pointed us out to police as the "other party", however after speaking to us the police were uninterested and we were more than free to go.

Boy what great fun that was.

jmiller said:
a downtown nightclub with a large group of people outside and on the roads, including a group of cowboys.
Cowboys?
cowboy.jpg

*this is hotlinked. live with it.

[ADD]
or this?

Last edited:
Back