• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

HighLayer / Revogate ?

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
Hai guys :)

Well, here's the thing:

I've been hosted with HighLayer.com for quite some time now, and it's been fairly great up until now.

A couple of days ago, they announced they'd merge with Revogate Inc and move sites to new servers and stuff like that.

But i haven't been able to access my websites (reseller) from a couple of days now, and i haven't been able to reach HighLayer.com either. And as for Revogate, they only have a Sales and Abuse departments o.o So i sent them an email using the Contact Us form, but i haven't received a response yet.

Anyone knows anything? ._.

Cheers :beer:

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
It's... uhm... weird xD One of my sites points to "This site has moved", and the others appear offline.

RN-Seth

I just would like to note that these issues have been resolved quite some time ago.

Sorry for the troubles Erizo.

-Seth
Vice President of Revogate Inc.

SiberForum

Thanks Seth.
I would recommend you explain your customers the problem and letting them know about possible issues.

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
Well, i wasn't notified of a lot of things. Then i had change the nameservers to revogate's (without them telling me), and i lost contact with HighLayer. I had to go to revogate and there was an invoice sitting there, lol.

Aside from the hard part at migration, everything else has been alright, i'm still with them.