• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Highest payout EVER?

killaH

Just out of curiosity, what's the most money you've EVER got in one check from advertising/banners?

My record is currently around $600, but I don't remember the exact sum.

Originally posted by killaH

Just out of curiosity, what's the most money you've EVER got in one check from advertising/banners?

im sure that means ONE advertising company!

A bit over $10,000 from adflight.com back in the day, also had several 2,000 ones from flycast, focusin (when it was datais) and click2net.com

:)

So do I. I need to upgrade my line to OC48 with a super server for $5000 ;)

Then I'll start my own company and give you all here free hosting for a year :cool:

Cj.com dang, I have been with them for over 1.5 years and sent them just over 4500 clicks, but only have made 4.09, terrible conversion ratio, fineclicks is so much better!

Payout from amazing media

I received a couple big checks from amazing media before they booted me.. they were late but they did come. The largest was about $4800 .. boy do I miss those days :cry2: *sob*...

but I knew it couldnt last with those rates $.50/cpm
best to just move on now ... :cry2:

BAHHHHH!!!! I want my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

Flycast

Flycast -- $5,800 for a month, but it was quite a long time ago which I think would never come back...

Back