• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High critisize needed...

uniqit

:wave:

We are going to redesign a website UniQinoftech.com.

Let I want to know what's in your mind about design that can we change something on our website...

So please visit our website and feel free critisize on our web design.

Thanking You...

• Logo does not match the header background, it looks very cramped, and is hard to read.
• Slideshow changes too fast, makes people generally feel confused and dizzy
• Alignment of the box with "Unlimited Webhosting" needs work, last line of text is not within the box.
• Gradient work on "client Speak" box is out of place, and appears to double up / tiled.
• Light Green A:hover, makes it virtually impossible to see.
• Design is not to w3c standards, this means it may not appear correctly on some browsers. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0 66 errors, 9 warnings in your HTML.

I'm going to leave some room for others to comment. Please feel free to post your opinions about what I have posted above if you feel like doing that.

Colors aren't neutral. Gives off wrong vibe.
Too much moving. I'm getting dizzy. Flash effects are from 1998
Text with effects are too dramatic. Photoshop usage needs to be minimal.
Logo doesn't blend.
Images need to be part of design, not just random google search images.
I hate it when websites use that newspaper-like spacing to achieve the correct spacing.
Plan pricing on main page is so heavily designed that I can't read prices.
"Payment options" images are scaled, looks unprofessional.
No portfolio page for web design. 404 ERROR!!!

I'm gonna stop here.
I think you should hire a professional designer for your site. If this is the kind of web design you offer, pull it from your site. Web design must be simple and easy to follow. Save the catchy, flashy, over the top design for Las Vegas.

Sorry but I could not visit your site for more than 10 seconds. My eyes already hurt because of your colors and slide show.

Eh, not to add insult to injury or anything, but W3's validator showed 66 errors in your code ... you should probably get on that before offering web design.

Most of them were silly, like not putting 'alt' attributes in 'img' tags, but IIRC from my quick glance there were a few tags closed but not opened, etc.

Back