• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High Bandwith High Space Accounts

jimcarter

To launch our new ensim plans we are offering the following plans:

100MB Webspace,
1GB Bandwith,
5 MySQL Databases,
25 User/FTP/SSH/POP3/IMAP Accounts,
Just $7 Per Year!

250MB Webspace,
2.5GB Bandwith,
5 MySQL Databases,
25 User/FTP/SSH/POP3/IMAP Accounts,
Just $15 Per Year!

500MB Webspace,
5GB Bandwith,
10 MySQL Databases,
100 User/FTP/SSH/POP3/IMAP Accounts
Just $30 per year!

1GB Webspace,
10GB Bandwith,
50 MySQL Databases,
500 User/FTP/SSH/POP3/IMAP Accounts
Just $55 per year!

2.5GB Webspace,
25GB Bandwith,
500 MySQL Databases,
1000 User/FTP/SSH/Pop3/IMAP Accounts,
Just $100 per year!

4.5GB Webspace,
45GB Bandwith,
1000 MySQL Databases,
5000 User/FTP/SSH/POP3/IMAP Accounts,
Just $175 per year!

Payment can be made by paypal, cheque or credit card.
Contact me for more details!

Last edited:
the site is http://www.allabouthosting.co.uk but we are currently making changes including adding the ensim plans and changing the payment processor to 2checkout
you can only host 1 domain per account as its the limitations of ensim,
I will happily split your account into multiples for the same price though,
i.e. $30 a year package with 5 domains = 5 accounts of 100MB or any combination you like :)

Originally posted by jimcarter
the site is http://www.allabouthosting.co.uk but we are currently making changes including adding the ensim plans and changing the payment processor to 2checkout
you can only host 1 domain per account as its the limitations of ensim,
I will happily split your account into multiples for the same price though,
i.e. $30 a year package with 5 domains = 5 accounts of 100MB or any combination you like :)

hi, have you considered adding H-sphere as your control panel? I reckon that will make your plan even more attractive to me

hi, you can buy HSphere licence at http://www.psoft.net/

hehe.... since I suggested this, can I have a discount deal?
I am currently looking for around

40gig bandwidth
3 gigabyte space
MySql
PHP
multiple subdomains
multiple ftp accounts
multiple domains
full cgi support
custom error pages

and my budget is around 10 dollars per month...

now thats just being cheeky ;)
for $10 per month the best I can do is 2.5GB space with 25GB bandwith, and ensim doesnt let you do subdomains,
for 3GB space and 40GB bandwith that would be around $150 per month, still a really good price though,
thanks

Originally posted by jimcarter
now thats just being cheeky ;)
for $10 per month the best I can do is 2.5GB space with 25GB bandwith, and ensim doesnt let you do subdomains,
for 3GB space and 40GB bandwith that would be around $150 per month, still a really good price though,
thanks

uh... a price jump from from 10 dollars to 150 ( is this per month or per year?)

andn as to cpanel, I would still think that HSphere is much nicer.

thanks.

hey, $150/year for my request is pretty good!! I will defiinitely seriously consider your hosting once I lose my free promo accont at hostingextreme after 1st Oct.

However, there are 2 things about your hosting that I still have question about

1.Can you tell me a bit more about your hosting? How long have you been in business for and how are the credentials?

2.I have several domains and I need subdomains. And I happen to know that Ensim control panel does not allow multiple domains.... can you do anything about that? Maybe use HSphere? I don't think it's too much trouble to install an extra control panel?

thanks for your replies again

Last edited:
I dont really want to pay again for license costs, and I already like ensim,
if you want multiple domains, then Id be happy to split your plan up into as many different custom ones as you want, each with their own domain,
thanks

Back