• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High Bandwidth Plan Needed

jiehao85

ORiN
NLC
I am looking to re-launch my proxy website on a new server so I am looking around for a new hosting plan since my current server is quite cramped. I don't need much diskspace so that's not an issue. What I need is bandwidth in abundance. Not every server can take my website as I noticed that the proxy can drive up CPU usage a bit if the server is too cramped.

Tentative Requirements
Diskspace: 200MB max
Bandwidth: 10GB min

Give me your best quotes and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I am looking to keep costs as low as possible.

Last edited:
hello,

We can do :-

250 MB space 12 Gigabytes bandwith per month Cpanel 10 and Cpanel Pro Unlimted FTP,Sub-domain and MySql databases Fantastico php ,sql, cgi,pop3 mail and Frontpage Extensions

For just £3pm ($6)

msn: luke@blitz-host.net

Possible to trade that extra 50MB for 1 more GB of bandwidth? I think 200MB is more than enough even for big spikes in growth.

May I know the specs of the server as well? I will try to get back to you by next weekend as I will be going out of town from Monday. Also, what you offer me seems to be much lesser compared to the plan on your website. Reducing diskspace from 2GB to 200MB is not going to get me more bandwidth?

Last edited:
Can Do No Problems!!!

http://www.g2webhosting.co.uk/

Bronze:
200MB Diskspace
5GB Bandwidth per month
1 Domain Hosted
1 Sub-Domain
1 MySQL Database
5 POP3 Accounts with IMAP and Webmail
4 FTP Accounts
£1.00 per month or £10.00 per year NOW 75p (first month) £7.50 (first year)

Silver:
300MB Diskspace
10GB Bandwidth per month
2 Domain Hosted
3 Sub-Domain
4 MySQL Databases
20 POP3 Accounts with IMAP and Webmail
6 FTP Accounts
£2.00 per month or £20.00 per year NOW £1.50 (first month) £15.00 (first year)

Gold and Platinum Plans also available - see website

Last edited:
If u expect CPU spike, better to go for a VPS. Shared hosting normally wont do, your site will be "suspended" in no time.

jiehao85 said:
May I know the specs of the server as well? I will try to get back to you by next weekend as I will be going out of town from Monday. Also, what you offer me seems to be much lesser compared to the plan on your website. Reducing diskspace from 2GB to 200MB is not going to get me more bandwidth?

Hello,

Sorry about that I miss read what i put yes of course it will allow you to get more bandwidth. It was ment to be 250MB space and 23GB bandwidth not 12GB.

NetCafe said:
If u expect CPU spike, better to go for a VPS. Shared hosting normally wont do, your site will be "suspended" in no time.

I agree with NetCafe. Shared hosting is not the place for CPU spikes. If your looking for VPS hosting, please see: http://rapidvps.com (You may have to wait a few days to allow them to get more servers in.)

Blitz-Host said:
hello,

We can do :-

250 MB space 12 Gigabytes bandwith per month Cpanel 10 and Cpanel Pro Unlimted FTP,Sub-domain and MySql databases Fantastico php ,sql, cgi,pop3 mail and Frontpage Extensions

For just £3pm ($6)

msn: luke@blitz-host.net

Does that include unlimited domains?

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you a modified version of our Plan #2 to fit your budget and needs.

Modified Plan #2:
300 MB Space
14 GB Bandwidth
800 Email Accounts, 800 FTP Accounts, 800 MySQL Databases, 800 SubDomains
CPANEL + Fantastico Deluxe
100% No Over Sell Guarantee
7 Day Risk Free Money Back
Excellent Uptime and Support
For only $3.45 USD/month when paid semi-annually or more

If you are interested or have more questions please feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally at tang_tang@digitalworldhost.com. You can also visit www.DigitalWorldHost.com for more information.

Thanks,

Tang

Hosts he is going to be running a proxy, this could end up being a cpu monster, just a warning, that you may want to reconsider your offers. at
$3/month as that could be a deadly trade off for your other clients

Considering this is a proxy service:

200 Mb Space
30 Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features

$20/month

PM me if interested, this is a custom made plan, considered for a proxy site

LSComputers said:
Hosts he is going to be running a proxy, this could end up being a cpu monster, just a warning, that you may want to reconsider your offers. at
$3/month as that could be a deadly trade off for your other clients

Hey,

Thanks for the advice but if we have hosted other proxy sites before and if he is only going to use 10 GB of bandwidth a month, I think we will be okay. I understand the concerns and we will treat this with caution. Thanks again!

Regards,

Tang

P.S. Oh and jiehao85, can you tell us what proxy script you are going to be using?

Yellowmc said:
Is it still hosted in a shared environment?

I'm already hosting a proxy site on a shared environment. It shows no problem until now. Of course he'll be warned if he's account starts blowing out the server

Hello jiehao85,

How are you doing today?

At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us.

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which has:
2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, FTP Login
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Back