• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hig Bandwidth Hosting

WKD

I am looking for a new host for my programming website. Please look at my spec and tell me where I can go.

Minimum :
50MB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
20 POP3s
Umlimited Email Alias
Fast Technical Support
FAST Connection (No Slow Loading Pages)

Preferred:
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited POPs

Cost:
NO more than $2 a month

First of all, for the 9,999th time, UNLIMITED SPACE OR DATA-TRANSFER IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!

Anywho...

Check out http://cyberwings.com. They have some cheap yearly plans that should work for you. Don't expect top of the line support any place you go though. You pay $2 and you're gonna get a $2 service.

I have used cyberwings and --------

they are both complete crap !

anyone ever used 1dollarhosting.com ?

Originally posted by WKD
lol
I almost used them as an example in my previous post to help make my point but decided against it.

Hey, if you wanna use a $1 service then go for it. I would have expected by now, after you saying you've found out other cheap hosts aren't as good as you expected, that you're not gonna get top quality for bottom dollar. I guess some people will never learn though...

Originally posted by WKD
I have used cyberwings and --------

they are both complete crap !

I was going to go with them til I saw there 69 dollar setup fee... so I went with myacen instead....

Back