• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hi! I'm Bryon!

brybert

Hi!
My name is Bryon and I'm new here. After much disappointment with a certain other major web hosting board..I have decided to branch out to others instead of just that one. I'm not a host..but plan on being one. Maybe.

I am curious about the free site of the business..hence the reason i found this board.

I like Starbucks(TM) coffee and crochet in my free time. I am single and plan on staying that way..thank you very much. ;) I love computers and the hosting biz..but have really had a hard time figuring out where in the scheme of things I belong.

Bryon

Hi!
Not exactly what I said..but ok. I like their coffee..I never pay $4.00 for a cup of COD ( Coffe of the day) of drip. I rarely get one of the specialty drinks either.

Here's your assigment..if you *REALLY* like strong coffee.

Go into a Starbuck's when it's not terribly busy..and ask them to demo a french press. There normally is no charge for this..they may even ask you what you want.

If they do..go for the premo. I suggest Arabian Mocha Java, Costa Rican Tres Rios Bella Vista..Sanani or Sulawesi is excellent..or Ethopian Harrar is a treasure.

I can't afford $4 for one cup..however..I may pay $10-15 for a pound a premo.

Bryon

Join the Air Force =D We will keep you busy and show you RIGHT where you belong, HAHA!

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Starbucks burns their coffee beans in order to preserve them longer, and IMO, tastes like crap. i would rather have a cup of folgers breakfast roast myself.

anyways, why would you plan on staying singel, if i may ask? just get heart broken?

well, all that said and asked, welcome to the boards. i am sure you will like it here more than the last place you were at.

PS, NEVER join the military. ;)

PS, NEVER join the military. ;)

BOOOO. It has done a wonderful thing for my life. Of course the Military does have its setbacks, but by god, it can setup someone with limited options on the path to a GREAT life if you utilize the tools given to you, especially for education.

BOOOO. It has done a wonderful thing for my life. Of course the Military does have its setbacks, but by god, it can setup someone with limited options on the path to a GREAT life if you utilize the tools given to you, especially for education.

yeah, thought the same thing till i tried joining the army, and the were a bunch of lying assholes, and then they lost my papers, and the marines said they could find my papers, but never did. i had gone all the way through meps and everything, and was ready to be sworn in, and then just mysteriously lost my papers. then, when my buddy went to resign and got told he would get job as recruiter back home, they screwed him over, and he is now on another tour in iraq. so, if you like to be screwed over all the time, it is great, i guess.

Welcome to Freewebspace. I guess Starbucks are okay, but I like making my own cuppa. ;-)

Back