• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Heyo everyone!

huckebein

Hey!, huckebein here!

I guess there isn't much I can say, I like a lot of people who come here -I presume-, I'm looking for good webhosting and some good protips on website development...

tho I have a site, the webhost had some problems (I dun blame them... unlike other hosts they were up for a nice time and offered quite good plans) and so I got the message that I'll have to look again for good webhosting... anyway... ^_^; things like that happens all the time.

what can I tell you about yours trully?, sort of an amateur drawer and fan of rare japanese game almost noone plays... tho I know nothing of japanese >.<; and... gee... I guess that's it.

Howdy!

What's the name of the Japanese game?

Super Robot Wars, basicly, you take all the classic and modern anime robot series and put them into the same plot, strategy game ala shining force/final fantasy tactics and such

Ben said:
Hello, and welcome.

I'm going to be taking Japanese 101 this fall. Scary
scary indeed, I guess I should take a japanese class anytime soon... maybe once I'm done with my carreer (Pedagogy in Philosophy)

Back