• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey Robert From SI

Weapon

NLC
NLC
Irecently sent you are search box so you can check if the design is okay but it has been two weeks now and no reply so I guest I will ask you here. Please check if my search box is okay the address to it is http://pkmnxtreme.twu.net/test.html ah and also I tried using the seach box to test it out then I came back to check the stats and it still said 0.00 earned how come? Please reply soon later

Isn't Rob of SI so popular? ;)

I think you need the term "Search the web", "Net Search" or "Internet Search" infront of it. Also, they may not reply if you are trying to defraud their system or broke their T&Cs.

Weapon,

In all likeliehood that box will not be appropriate when placed on a website.

We have been in the process of moving our offices since wednesday which probably accounted for you slow responce.

oops!

Damn I forgot to add the background, try checking it out now and press refresh for it to show the new one

Back