• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey Hey Hey

yep just like cookies they just come right up after a beer or two too many.

:redface2::crysad::slaap:ROTFLMAO

RESPONSE TO LAST Q.

well it goes like this I was busy doing several other things an got distracted by time I got around to finishing the post I wasn't sure what was left so I posted it read the thing again then posted the rest of the message immediately following it.

This means LOOK AT THE MESSAGE AFTER THE QUOTE

Re: RESPONSE TO LAST Q.

well it goes like this I was busy doing several other things an got distracted by time I got around to finishing the post I wasn't sure what was left so I posted it read the thing again then posted the rest of the message immediately following it.
You can see what you've written (or the lack in what you've written) in the reply textarea, you don't have to post it first.

The good thing about forums like this, is you can go back and find out what the question was, because everything everybody has said is still there.

Back