• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey Can u Sponsor my Clan for css

Boult

Hey, MY name is Justin Boult and i was askign if u can sponsor my css clan becuz i cant affoard a server my mom isnt all that rich and my dad lost his job due to a heart attack :/..so i was looking for a sponsor... i know u guys r a web designer but i was wondering if u could plz sponsor me or help me out

Thanks, Justin Boult (Lightiningboult@yahoo.com)

Srry for asking But ive heard of a 100tick server but i forgot wat it means? lol

thanks, Justin

Its basicly how many time the server refreshes every second. 100, is the fastest obviously :p

LOL o ok hmm if u guys can lend me a game server for a bit for css ill be really happy!

Thanks justin

We even might

yea if u sponsor us ill try to earn as much money and get my friends and stuff adn we are making movies and stuff about our clan so im pretty sure we can get donnations for u!! plz i really need this!i promise u with in a month ull get about 5 - $ and plus wen ever i etr money ill donate half of it :) and im sure clan mates will help out.... and most ppl wont join a clan inless they have a server!

lol nvm

my friend just got a server well can u guys make a custom website and the donations will still be counted :) and maby u guys can lend is a Vent or TS?

hello. my team is looking for a sponsor our name is eLusive gameRs and we play counter strike source we got 13 people in our team and we are in cal-o division. we have beaten 2 cal-m teams and a couple of cal-o
we just need a website and if u can a server around 12-14 ppl, we already have 1 but we need a private one for matches/scrims. its ok if u cant get server but website is important website got to look good. and we will advertise u in the site u give us and in the server we got. also will advertise u in mIRC. i am looking for a good sponsor!!
if u can get a .com,net it will b awesome but we are aaccepting what we get atm. must look good =]

contact me for more info at:
xfire: episode3

Last edited:
my friend just got a server well can u guys make a custom website and the donations will still be counted :) and maby u guys can lend is a Vent or TS?

do you need us to deliver food directly to you as well and help you with your intimate care?

Back