• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HELP-which one should i CHOOSE?

FallenStar

qusetion:
A season ticket _____the holder to make as many journeys as he wishes within the stated period of time.
answer:
A.presents B.promises

this is one question of my CET-6 exams, thanks in advance, which one is better? and why...? ^+_+^

excuse me ~~ i want to say my question clearly, but my poor english almost killed me : ROTFLMAO and i'm crazy now~~~ :jump: english is too difficult to study~~~ :banana: who can help me to solve my puzzle, thanks for your input~~~

Last edited:
Originally posted by FallenStar
qusetion:
A season ticket _____the holder to make as many journeys as he wishes within the stated period of time.
answer:
A.presents B.promises

this is one question of my CET-6 exams, thanks in advance, which one is better? and why...? ^+_+^

Both are wrong::: Here's the correct one.

A season ticket allows the holder to make as many journeys as he wishes within the stated period of time.

i get it , even though it was a hard nut to crack for me ,:hurt2: TRUNKS,Epgs,Webdude,CareBear thank you very much :p

Last edited:
I agree with Carbear and Webdude, those two choices are far more appropriate. :)

Rather bizarre as neither of the choices you gave are correct.

Back