• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help needed :)

NightElf

Hi

Just a few questions ...

1) How much money can i earn if my site gets around 500 unique visitors a month ?

2) Which is the best ad's service site that i can sign up with ? ( my site is a personel/entertainement site with around 500 visitors per month )

3) Will there be a difference b/w 500 visitors per month and 500 unique visitors per month ?

Note : most of my visitors will be from India.

Thank you
NightElf

1) How much money can i earn if my site gets around 500 unique visitors a month? Not much.

2) Which is the best ad's service site that i can sign up with ? ( my site is a personel/entertainement site with around 500 visitors per month) See final reply.

3) Will there be a difference b/w 500 visitors per month and 500 unique visitors per month? Yes, the uniques are better.

Note : most of my visitors will be from India. If most of your visitors are from India, I would suggest trying to get an Indian affiliate program.

Hits are Nothing, Uniques are the only ones that count. You could have 500 hits a day and not make anything, because you may only have like 20 or so uniques.

Originally posted by xzx
Hits are Nothing, Uniques are the only ones that count. You could have 500 hits a day and not make anything, because you may only have like 20 or so uniques.

not necaseriliy (SP?) iloveadvertising.com has a RAW popup program. doesnt that mean for non uniques?

Originally posted by Damoose

not necaseriliy (SP?) iloveadvertising.com has a RAW popup program. doesnt that mean for non uniques?

CPC: cost / unique click
CPM: cost / 1000 unique impressions

We will try to sell all your advertising space in CPC and CPM basics but as you all know that advertising rates are dropping and it is very difficult to find advertisers, we will serve ads in this order.

CPM - cost / 1000 unique impressions
CPC - cost / unique click
CPA - cost / unique action
CPS - cost / sale

I believe it states right there. "Uniques"...

Unique Pop-up or Pop-under - $1.25 cpm
Raw Pop-up or Pop-under - $.65 cpm
CPC Banner - $0.08/click
CPM Banner - $.50 cpm

65 cents per 1000 popups, uhm, doesn't sound that great, but i can think of about a few dozen ways to cheat it...

Originally posted by xzx
Unique Pop-up or Pop-under - $1.25 cpm
Raw Pop-up or Pop-under - $.65 cpm
CPC Banner - $0.08/click
CPM Banner - $.50 cpm

65 cents per 1000 popups, uhm, doesn't sound that great, but i can think of about a few dozen ways to cheat it...

lol, and hows that? im an angel, i dont have any ideas whatsoever.

Originally posted by xzx
And no doubt they know of ways to cancel your account for cheating :devious2:

If most of your visitors are form india then you must get a indian sponser as most U.S. based sponser are inly interested in North American and European traffic.

Any suggestions for Indian based sponsors ? BTW around how much $$$ would i make if i get 500 unique visitors per day ?

& thanks for all the replies

Originally posted by Damoose

lol, and hows that? im an angel, i dont have any ideas whatsoever.

lol, true, but there may be ways around that, but none that i have taken, but i can think of a few...

Originally posted by NightElf
Any suggestions for Indian based sponsors ? BTW around how much $$$ would i make if i get 500 unique visitors per day ?

& thanks for all the replies

I don't know of any india sponsors, but with 500 uniques a day, it can really vary. I had a site that got 1200 uniques a day, and i only made about 35-40 cents a day. I had both, popups and unders from popupsponsor. If they paid correctly, i should have been making 6 bucks a day. But maybe some of my traffic closed them to fast, or had an ip that was somewhere else.

Popuptraffic pays you .003 cents per popup, .002 cents per popunder, and they must load...

Back