• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help needed with php script

I joined there, but it said I have to have 5 or more posts to post links to other sites.

OK, just letting you all know that I am willing to pay $20.00 to anyone who can fix this script for me and get it working properly.

Thanks.

i looked at it, and it just seems to be a sloppy script. personally, i dont like it at all, and i suggest gettting a new one made, or finding one on hotscripts, or if you can wait a couple weeks, i am going to make a new one for people to download and use for their own purposses.

I wish I could just find a real simple cms that actually worked. Most of the simple looking ones don't work at all like this one. I found a couple this week that do work, but are a little more dificult to learn that I would like them to be.

I mean I want something so simple that my dog could create a web page wih it because most people using it will have never created a website before, or used a cms before so it has to be simple!

This is what I would like to find in the cms's admin panel:

Web Pages
create a new page
edit an existing page
delete a page

Admin
log out

I would also prefer the template to be html so that I could edit it myself and give it any html template I wanted.

It also needs a good wysiwyg editor with a "html mode" feature allowing the user to switch from wysiwyg mode to html mode for inserting html code.

You would think that it wouldn't be that hard to create a script like this, but I'll be dammed if anyone ever made one that actually works and is easy to install and configure.

Back