• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help Needed (DanicHost.info)

xd3vilx

Recently, DanicHost is basically make up by 2 people. Me and my partner. My partner has been MIA (Missing In Action) for awhile already due to his studies and projects he been receiving. I myself will be going off to hosting sector this week and will not be able to help out the site often either. I though of closing down this site but after all it has around for awhile so I though maybe someone could help me managed the forum and hosting fully. Maybe we could arrange some free hosting plan or something like that. If interested, feel free to PM me or email me. Thanks.

With Regards,
Jason

Recently, DanicHost is basically make up by 2 people. Me and my partner. My partner has been MIA (Missing In Action) for awhile already due to his studies and projects he been receiving.

You mean your partner has done a runner? :D

Contact me if you want to think and discuss possbilities of being managed by your-websites.com

I'm a new member, not able to PM yet, but I'm interested, and have experience, maybe we can talk further.

Back