• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help me 1000 Uniques a day

Lamba

Well as I have said above my website gets a thousand uniques a day so I want to put some ads on to generate some revenue but I don't know which avenue to take. Could you suggest what I should do: Clicks on ads, CPM or whatever and tell me which company will be the best for my website :beer:

CPM companies don't allow you to place ads in forums.
So you're stuck with CPC, for which you already have adsense on that site.

Can someone exactly define for me, what a cpm, and cpc company are, ? as im not sure

I want to switch from adsense

well, if you don't live in USA then AdSense is the best you can get. But if you live in USA then try Yahoo! Publishers Network, that should still pay a lot better than AdSense.

I use commission junction. They have big name ads that (so far) don't get many clicks from my site. They only give out money if people go though your site and buy something through the ad. www.cj.com

Hmm im just wondering why every time i go on there is only 10 guests/users online but you get 1000 a day? How is that possible!

I am not a fan of CPX. I have been a member with them for a while and there ads system so far has been less then accurate. I bring in roughly 150,000 page views one one of my servers a month and when I ran CPX it just did not show up the same as Yahoo Publisher and AdSense. Quite annoying if you ask me! Reps could not help me.

Back