• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HELP!! Getting pot out of ur system....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen? This should not be about religion, Its about morals

I can't believe this topic! People talking about drugs should be IGNORED! BANNED even! I really wish I haven't bumped into this topic. I'm shocked that there are some addicts here and that many more are pleased to help them! :angry2: :mad:

I'm utterly disgusted!

Originally posted by Avenger
Amen? This should not be about religion, Its about morals
No no, you've misunderstood me. I am not religious at all - I just said that... so that... um... bah, you wouldn't understand. :p

hehe when i first read this (3am here..tired)
i thought u were talking about pot outta ure puta :sigh:

Originally posted by Phyxisus
hehe when i first read this (3am here..tired)
i thought u were talking about pot outta ure puta :sigh:

Now you realize that you have no life whatsover. :rolleyes:

Thank god I never had to do a drug test before. :)

pot isn't addictive.....

i didn't ask for flames i asked for help so if u have nothing helpful to contribute dont at all.

Just for the record I am strictly against drugs, even most prescription ones. I offered the advice on how to rid it from his system because the law simply punishes and does it's own failed attempt at rehabbing the person...which never works. Getting caught and the law getting involved only makes things worse.

Do any of you know why weed is illegal? It's not because it's bad for you. If controlled, it's actually quite the opposite. The problem with it is that it often leads to harder drugs. That is why it's illegal. Cigs are more lethal than weed, but they don't create a craving for something harder because it doesnt create a "high". They are different kinds of addictions.

Ok you want help, here's some advice: "DON'T USE DRUGS", This is in no way, considered flaming. I just got mad and shocked, seeing something like this on the forums, twice as surprising when I first met someone bisexual here. That is another case however; unlike bisexuality, using drugs is a CHOICE, the WRONG choice.

I just got mad and shocked, seeing something like this on the forums, twice as surprising when I first met someone bisexual here. .

ROTFLMAO

Re: Ty this..

Originally posted by 1st
100% Cranberry juice is a natural system cleaner. You could try drinking alot of this...

But I guess for more on this subject try:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

or

http://leda.lycaeum.org/Taxonomy/Cannabis.72.shtml

k. thx for the herlp guys..

and as for dont do drugs..like i said it isn't addictive in anyway..cigs are more dangerous..in many countries pot is legalised for recrational purposes and i use it to recreate. in australia you can grow your own plans down south and in uk it is now legalised and in holland you can get liscensed dealers..it isn't that bad a drug it makes u feel real good it doesn't lead to addiction or any of that

but as webdude says, it is the fafct that it often leads to harder drugs like e or k or e en heroin, ice and cocaine. that is why hash or weed is illegal in many places.

Marijuana (THC) Casual Use: 1 to 7 days
Long-Term / Chronic Use: 1 to 4 weeks
Note: THC, marijuana's primary active ingredient, is stored by the body in fatty lipid tissue. From there, it is slowly released into the bloodstream for up to several weeks - depending on the amount and frequency of use and the user's level of physical activity. In chronic and physically inactive users, THC may accumulate in fatty tissues faster than it can be eliminated. This accumulation leads to longer detection periods for these individuals. Also, users with a high percentage of body fat in relation to total body mass are prone to longer drug detection periods for marijuana.

Ok you want help, here's some advice: "DON'T USE DRUGS", This is in no way, considered flaming. I just got mad and shocked, seeing something like this on the forums, twice as surprising when I first met someone bisexual here. That is another case however; unlike bisexuality, using drugs is a CHOICE, the WRONG choice.

I would rather be bisexual than a drug-addict. ;)

i read it on some news website..i have friends in ozzy who have their own plants..its sth like 10 plants per household..

I believe using biochemicals that alter your physical or psycological being is wrong, same for drugs, tobacco, alcohol, or doping. Addictive or not, they're all unnatural.

I believe using biochemicals that alter your physical or psycological being is wrong, same for drugs, tobacco, alcohol, or doping. Addictive or not, they're all unnatural.

well good for you :)

No seriously, have you ever seen a painkiller resistance case? Using some medicine so simple such as painkiller frequently (On everytime anything itches) can cause your body to resist the chemical. So when you need an operation that you should be unconscious through, your body may also resist anesthesia, giving you the worst hours of your life.

Sugar for example, Insulin is used to drop blood sugar levels. If you take excessive amounts of sugar, the pancreas gets resistant to insulin, and you develop diabetes!

Many people would not exchange a long and healthy life for the taste of the "real good feeling" for a few days

No seriously, have you ever seen a painkiller resistance case? Using some medicine so simple such as painkiller frequently (On everytime anything itches) can cause your body to resist the chemical. So when you need an operation that you should be unconscious through, your body may also resist anesthesia, giving you the worst hours of your life.

Sugar for example, Insulin is used to drop blood sugar levels. If you take excessive amounts of sugar, the pancreas gets resistant to insulin, and you develop diabetes!

Many people would not exchange a long and healthy life for the taste of the "real good feeling" for a few days

i know the stories...i don't do anything on such a frequent basis.

ok...drinknig a whole cup of vinegar has got to bet he hardest thing i've ever done...argh..having the constant feeling of wanting to puke isn't nice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back