• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help for a beginner

rknight

Hi, I have just started looking into starting my own website but I really don’t know what web host I should go with, I want my website to have a forum and have the option to expand it (paying) Also I don’t want it to have ad's and pop-ups all over it, But I do want the option of putting my own adverts on the website. I am a complete beginner and any tips on starting my own website would be greatly appreciated, also help on what web host to go with, I have looked into http://www.freevirtualservers.com/ are they any good?

As always, I am going to suggest Awardspace, which I think is the best free web hosting provider out there. You can host your own forum, use your own domain, have your own ads in your pages (there also aren't any forced ads) and you can change to their paid hosting plan at any moment.

Back