• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello!

Escalus

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for the few post I have read that have done major help for me. I am fond of the freehosting board, for is has helped me pick a few great servers, and steared me away from the ones I shouldn't have gone too. I appreciate the actual time people take to check on these sites for the sake of others and Im sure everyone else thinks the same.

The only thing I have noticed about the fws.com forums is that people do an awful lot of bitching back and forth over some of the most simple things. I am not criticizing anyone, It's just that evertime I see these arguments, I think of the picture I saw a while ago ...

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, no matter who wins, your still retarted"

But back to the point. I hope that I can chip in my 2 cents where I think appropriate and that people will actually care, but more importantly, learn from everyone about, well pretty much, everything.

:rolleyes: I apprecaite your time. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Although I'm not too sure I like your quote, just my personal opinion though.
Hey Mr Moo! Where ya been?

(take a look at all the off topic posts in free web space and I think you will agree with Escalus) ;)

Welcome. :)

Originally posted by Escalus
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, no matter who wins, your still retarted"

Arguing too much anywhere, internet or not, usually ends being pointless and stupid. At least depending on how it's done.

Back