• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello There,

Thorny

Hi There,

Just thought i'd "pop by" and say a quick hello before checking out this community. My names Sam, if you hadn't already gathered, im from the United Kingdom and im currently Co-Owner of a "refurbished" TweakingServers.Net. I have been in the hosting industy for some good 5 years now doing my fair share of sales, support and technician jobs aswell as running my own registered company. Im 23 years old and enjoy spending time with the missus and meeting and defeating new challenges that may crop up within my life.

Anyways enough about me, i look forward to reading quite a few posts around here and will certainly stay active.

Take Care
TS_Sam

Cheers for the welcome guys, i can see that im going to get on quite well with quite a few people already!

Once again guys,

Thanks for the welcome, i've found myself right at home here and i love seeing some of the "competitive chases" there are for certain clients, makes me smile :D Anyways i've got business to run,

Cheers
Sam

Back