• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hello people I desperately need a php nuke website please :-)

scan06disk

hi plp,

i really need a php nuke website for free any ideas i have tried everything from trying to install php my self to searching in google, i found ez php nuke and greatnukes, etc. but all of them have 99.9 % downtime:) lol and my friends are all left alone i wanted to have my own friends clan for America's army, just for fun, :p

any help is greatly thanked:angel:
cheers
scan:beer:

I can give you 100MB with 1GB of bandwidth to start out with for free, and when you need more space/bandwidth you can upgrade your plan.

Our hosting accounts have cPanel/Fantastico so you can install phpNuke with one click. All sites must be in English, and you must have your own domain currently.

LokiKlown.com Can Host You.

Signup @ http://www.Lokiklown.com/order
Your Questions @ http://www.lokiklown.com/support

Free Plan - Domain or Subdomain Options (You may use your own domain or a free subdomain we have available, subdomains include: you.lokiklown.com, you.extremehostingplus.com, you.lokiklownhosting.com)

-200 MBs of Disk Space
-1.5 GB Data Transfer
-PHP
-1 FTP Account
-2 Email Accounts
-1 MySQL Database
-5 Subdomains
-CGI Access
-Cpanel

All features here may be slightly modified if needed. Bigger upgrades require advertisements

All of this FREE

Terms Of Service
==Free Service and Upgraded Free Service==
1. Adult content allowed so long as models are 18+.
2. No illegal sites such as warez sites.
3. No abuse of server resources.
4. No exploiting of server software.
5. No hosting of illegal files such as copyrighted music.
6. No mass-mailing/spamming.
7. One free account per member
8. You MUST fill out signup form accurately. Failure to do so will result in IMMEDIATE termination of your account

==Upgraded Free Service==
These only apply to the upgraded service

1. Upgraded free service requires advertisement on the top level page (typically index). Advertisements include at least one of the following: Popup Window, Top-Of-Page text link, Top-Of-Page Banner. This will be strictly enforced, and checked often. Violation of this term will result in IMMEDIATE termination of your account.

The above is only a rough guide to help keep customers right. LokiKlown.com retains the right to edit the above and has the power to make final decisions on abuse issues. Lokiklown.com retains the right to suspend/terminate any account, at any time, for any or no reason at all. This is a FREE service, and always will be. We will NEVER ask for any payment information, and if for some reason you are asked that, please report it to LokiKlown(admin.lokiklown@lokiklown.com) or xMarskix(admin.xmarskix@lokiklown.com)

By using our service you hereby agree to the above.

Support Guidelines

1. Swearing and/or insulting any lokiklown.com staff member will not be tolerated.

The above is only a rough guide to help keep customers right. lokiklown.com retains the right to edit the above. If you have an issue with a staff members decision, please feel free to report the entire situation including the name of the staff member, to lokiklown or xmarskix, and we will evaluate the situation and make a final decision.

If you swear or insult the staff in anyway, decision will automatically be in favor for the staff member involved, so keep your calm, and let lokiklown(admin.lokiklown@lokiklown.com) or xmarskix (admin.xmarskix@lokiklown.com) know.

By using our service you hereby agree to the above.

I forgot, no posting or any other action is required in order to get an account. Just sign up and account is available instantly.

Back