• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello from the UK

VWH-Troy

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd give a hello from London. Weather has been terrible over here, no doubt you may have heard of the floods in various locations in England.

Whats happening to the world!?

I'll keep this short and sweet because I'm prone to babbling on...

"Hey".

Welcome Troy, am a Manchester lad we don't like Londoners but what the hell :p.

Welcome.

Welcome Troy, am a Manchester lad we don't like Londoners but what the hell :p.

Welcome.

Lol, I know some "manchestians", conversation gets me :tired2: lol. Just joking. We have a laugh. What have us Londoners ever done to you.

London sucks, theres too many people, too many cars, too many white van drivers, too many buses, too many lunatics, too many bible bashers, no parking ( that's affordable without a trustfund and shares in Virgin Media Inc. ), to many "Nags Head" or "Red Lion" 's, too many gaybars, too many bong shops, too many "unsigned artists" lingering in train stations ..... so in short I'm glad you're here, but don't go stinking up the place with all of the aforementioned horrors :eek2:

Hi! Welcome aboard! :wave: You live in a cool place - I've only been to visit before, but my dream is to live there one day, even if only for a year or two!

Back