• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have you ever received one of these?

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
czech.gif

It's quite clever, at first you believe it and you click the link, not knowing it is actually an image. You then go to a site such as : barclays.co.uk.ddl.info/customercare/

Most web users will never know, they will just enter the details and wake up the next day to realise they have made a mistake.

I get those all the time but from Chase bank.
I will save the next one i get and post it up.
dam phisers

I actually received my very first two of those yesterday... Luckily, I spotted it a mile away. One my friends wasn't so lucky and ended up having her identity stolen. :spam:

I get Chase ones every day it seems. As far as I know there isn't a Chase bank in Australia :S

I got one from Nantional Australia Bank and it had a false link and It also contained a trojan. I think that was their to colect your internet history including passwords. Dont even know why they sent it to me seeing if not a customer at that bank

Actually yeah i have been starting to get Chase ones, even though i had never even heard of them before (let alone hold an account with them).

i get a few from differant banks, i seem to win the lotto and get second refusal on e bay a lot too (i dont use e bay). i think i get more scams than mail.

I never get them. :(

Maybe I have some in my spam folder... not sure because I never really look in there.

I too get them from Chase Bank all the time. I went ahead and saved the email so I can show my mother/father and my father n law that way they don't get tricked into those types of scams. To any average user those emails appear very real.

Back