• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have you ever had a free vps?

Have you ever had a free vps?

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Yes, from a friend

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Yes, but I don't have it anymore

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

dmmcintyre3

Who here has a free vps? It seems like people want/request one quite often.

Note: any thing that costs more than .01 cents does not count, including setup fee. Post2host/ad supported is fine.

Last edited:
Do they even exist ?
Even I'd go in for one if they really existed , but I'm pretty sure there aren't any , or most of them have too many conditions to cripple you or are cheats or have some catch or the other :lol:

Do they even exist ?
Even I'd go in for one if they really existed , but I'm pretty sure there aren't any , or most of them have too many conditions to cripple you or are cheats or have some catch or the other :lol:

I know they do as I have one. 128 MB ram/2.5 GB disk/128 GB BW/1 IP. hub.org gives them out near the start of each month.

Last edited:
Firstly , it's only big enough for use as a test vps or getting used to a vps .
Yes , free is free . Not denying that.

But , I repeat , free vps does not exist .
If you read the terms , their free vps is only for 1yr only .
Then you pay for it .

Also , it is not a part of their frontline offerings . This means that you ought to wait for it to *appear* .
Almost like planning a trip to the sun at night thinking it won't burn :lol:

So , free as in real free(like regular web hosting) , doesn't really exist .
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Lol . You're risking overage there ;)
Proxy !!
The worst use their vps could come in . But certainly , that's certainly a good idea :lol:

I actually had a free VPS for quite a while. It wasn't even bad, 512MB RAM if I recalled. Can't remember specs now or I can't remember what happened to it, but I was given it nicely by Richard from Galaxy Solutions.

It was during the Saidcom issue if I recall rightly.

I have to agree that Free vps do not exist. Sooner or later the company is going to charge you.

i get 2 very tiny free VPS long time ago.

both from different company.
it was just a beta test and free for 1 month.
but then, at the 2nd month, they do not suspend it.
they leave it running and send me the bill for the 2nd month.
and it is so expensive compare to other providers.

ive had so many free vps's from friends lol... sucks they all died out, now i have to pay for them lol

I got a free vps from a friend in this thread :)
i don't refer his name. But website is freevps.tk

Back