• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have you ever cheated at school?

Originally posted by deathdemon321
k, i'm not cool i'm stupid whatever you still all hate me one way or the other...
no, don't have an ..early life crisis. Just..say more. What are you gonna name your kid?

Originally posted by Blank Verse
do any of your posts consist of more than just simple agreement sentences like "I agree"...spamming isn't cool, you know. If you wanna be cool, take heroin.

and someone has to know their idea is supported....

Originally posted by deathdemon321
and someone has to know their idea is supported....

That's also not true. Some people do not care if there point is supported or not, it's not really necessary, especially in a forum that really has no important function. In any case, if you were to support an idea, it's a good idea to have a bit of a reason why you're for the idea, and it'd be better to say nothing at all instead of just a one-liner about nothing.

I'm gonna go down tomorrow and officially get my name changed to

Heroin Nick Blank-Verse. (Nick being the middle name)

Fair enough nacho. I have had another revelation, I could call my second Nokia. Nice name for a girl eh?

Changing your middle name to Nick, eh?

I always speculated you were one of the smart ones.

:D

i wish my last name was george, then i'd name my kid 'Boy'.

:chinese2:

either that or DeLorean

Back