• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have you ever cheated at school?

msn

NLC
Was it just copying off on homeworks/assignments?
I've been caught doing so by copying off on homeworks.
Academic offences Committee clarified that I was charged with submitting someone else's work as my own. As a result, I was asked to attend to the meeting with HoD, FM, lecturer conduct by AOC next week.
Anyone with experience in what questions they will ask?

Last edited:
Poor guy. I feel sorry for ya! In my skool, nothing happens if you copy somebody else's book, only if the teacher REALLY hates your guts! :D

AnywayZ... they will ask you a whole lot of "why did you copy your friend's homework?"...

I 'forget' to do french a lot, but I don't copy. Mainly because
1) I'm homeschooled, I'd get found out anyway
2) There aren't many things I do the same as my sisters, who are all younger than me.

I suppose it depends how you define cheating.

As far as homework assignments go, I get answers from my friends and give them answers too--every day. I mean it's not like we copy each other's work word for word or anything, but we help each other out.

I'll occasionally glance at a friend's quiz/test if there's something I'm stuck on... or sometimes I'll ask them when the teacher steps out of the room.

Most of my teachers are cool anyway though... the most they'd probably say is something along the line of "don't do it again", if anything at all. Hell, half of my teachers will give me the answers if I ask them to explain a question to me anyway.

So do I cheat? I dunno. I'll just leave it up to you to decide.

//edit

And what are all of these abbreviation?

HoD, FM, AOC??

Bruce basically said what I was gonna say. I dont study extra much, and dont really prepare the night before a test. But I do sometimes, because sometimes it's really worth it. I once had a teacher tell me that "the best way to cheat is to study".

I prepare almost never assignments, but then I am not allowed to attain course (which I don't care :biggrin2: )

I mostly copy them afterwards from friends:p

Back in grade...11? I think? We had a multiple choice exam in chemistry. And, to be cheap and environmentally friendly, the teacher gave us the scantron sheets from a previous years class, and we used the reverse side. Obviously, otherwise it would hardly be worth telling, the answers on the reverse side were for the same test. Strangely enough...only me and a couple of friends realized this. So later, we were talking about it...some goody goody told the teacher what happened.

That hardly answers your question, I know. I just thought it was worth telling.

They wont ask you many questions, they will accuse you of plagiarism, tell you it is a serious offence and give you a 100% discount on your test mark.

as far as other punishment, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Funny you ask. Just today, my Chemistry teacher made us sign a contract on the back of our test that said that we wouldn't cheat, blah, blah, blah. I didn't bother reading it, so I just signed it. After the test, one of my classmates asked me what I thought of the test. I said it was easy. Apparently, I had violated one of the elements of the contract, which stated that, "You are not permitted to discuss the difficulty of the test." :confused5 But the teacher doesn't know anyway, and I doubt she would care if she found out. :biggrin2:

heh

my saying was by any means possible. If I was not sure of something I would ask some one else for the answer and if they didnt give me the answer I would take an lil peep at their paper It was not right but I needed to maintain my grades to stay on the computer club.

if you're a hustler you can do that smoothly without any trouble... a professional cheater :applaudin :applaudin :applaudin

Originally posted by conkermaniac
But the teacher doesn't know anyway, and I doubt she would care if she found out. :biggrin2:
Unless... I'M YOUR TEACHER!!! :devious2:

Or...well, I'm of course not, but...erm...never mind.

Wow...if I were never allowed to discuss the difficulty of a test, I would have never said a damn thing in the classroom. Outside of class, I obvioulsy had more to say, but in class, it was always "God, that test was a bitch, wasn't it? Wanna go get lit and jump off my roof?"

and so forth.

This question should be "has there ever been a day at school during which you didn't cheat?" :p.

Seriously, every morning in first period I get the answers to the homework from the girls who have the top five GPA's in our class that are each doing a portion of the homework and passing it around to each other.

I got "caught" cheating one time, and that was like the first time I hadn't cheated in that class. I explained the to the Principle and my parents exactly what happened and the only person who "punished me" was the teacher of the class who gave me a zero on the test. The Principle refused to give me any form of suspension because it was obvious I hadn't cheated, but of course he couldn't say anything about the teacher giving me a zero because he can't make his staff look incompetent.

I learned my lesson. I cheated on every test after that :bandit2:.

I usually grab the answers from a friend before school starts in the morning (most of the buses get there about 45 minutes before school starts). But in the case of my math homework, I just write crap that looks like math work, because the teacher only glances at our papers to make sure we did it. Worked all last semester, workin so far this semester.

Last year, my science period was split in half because of lunch. So what we all did was write down the questions we didnt know on a piece of paper and shove it in our pockets, and trade answers at lunch, then come back and fill them in. We did this the whole school year. Also last year, people with graphing calculators could draw question numbers and show them to other people with TI-83s, who would in return send the letter/number of the answer on multiple choice questions. I didn't have a TI-83 so I couldn't do that. During math, people with TI-83s would also program in formulas to answer all the questions -- haha.

Last edited:
I've never cheated...but i'm in my first year of high school...i still have time(though i probably won't i'm a straigh A student without cheating...)

Back